Friday 27 March 2015

Evaluation - 6 - Technology







I used a number of different technologies to create my magazine and I had to use different technologies in the process of making my magazine. 
The technologies I used are:
A camera,  Nikon Coolpix L82 was used to take photo's of the models for the magazine.
I used this camera to take the photo's of themodels for my magazine. I did this because it is a high quality camera. I was able to take high quality photo's that are of high quality. 



















I also used Prezi to create a presentation to show the conventions of my magazine. Prezi is cloud-based, meaning you can present from your browser, desktop, iPad, iPhone, or Android device and always have the latest version of your work at your fingertips. Create or edit on the go, then auto-sync across all your devices with ease - prezi.com








The reason I used this prize is because it is an easy way and to combine pictures and images into an easily usable slideshow/presentation which allows me to show information about the conventions of my magazine through this slideshow.

To edit my magazine I used Photoshop to create my magazine and I also used blogger to post all of my planning on as well as my final product. I found it very easy to post on blogger regularly as you can go into much more detail about what you did by just generally explaining it. It’s very straightforward. I think that since the preliminary task of creating the college magazine I have definitely improved my skills and knowledge to create a successful magazine. However, during the preliminary task we didn't have to do the double page spread, so for the music magazine it was the first time creating one, but I made sure to do several drafts to improve.

I also used YouTube to post my audience response video, this then allowed me to embed this video onto a post on my blog.The reason for using this piece of technology is that it is an easy way to put a video into my work. By using a video it's a different way of giving information and feedback rather than it been all text.



Blogger allows you to post blogs on anything you want allowing you to present them to viewers of your blog. I am using blogger to post my research and my final product of my music magazine. This is an easy way to present my work as it allows videos and pictures onto my blog. Blogger also allows 'Prezi'. So I can put the slide show I made on Prezi onto my blog by embedding the link. 


A Prezi of technologies I have used. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment